Formula 1 returns to America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seric View Post
    Supercross sounds like some crazy Christian thing. Are we going to need to send you in for De-programming Beau?
    Well there is a lot of Jesus/Lord bits at the end of them. Guess he'll sponsor anybody these days
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Its funny how many Christians there are in places where you are free to ride your dirt bike. Maybe Jesus and his followers are cool with using open space to do as you please, while the free thinking pagan/agnostic/atheist/liberal Californians think that anything that makes noise, produces fun, etc should be severely limited.

This post brought to you by Oakley goggles, Fox, Alpinestar, Monster Energy, Blackhorse coffee, DELL computers, Bridgestone tires, and the lord our savior and all mighty son of god Jesus Christ.
      Last edited by moto4fun; 04-10-2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

They just like abusing the land since they've been given dominion over it and it doesn't matter anyway since Jebus is coming for them soon. And yes I've overheard that quite a few times.

Not to say that the stasis oriented naturalists are any better... it's called sustainable use folks, not lock it up forever.
        I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Blasphemer!!
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X