Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEAR FUCKING GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAR FUCKING GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE PICK THIS UP!!!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/2965436810.html

Damn you James, you moved out too early. Connar, Jason, Lon, one of you must have space...David! David can take it!
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/2965436810.html

Damn you James, you moved out too early. Connar, Jason, Lon, one of you must have space...David! David can take it!
    I'll email them.

Edit: Actually, I won't have time to pick this up for ages. But damn, it'd be nice to have.
    Last edited by epim; 04-21-2012, 08:54 PM.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Actually, I -will- make plans to go pick this puppy up. IF someone finds a place to put this thing. Even broken down it's going to take a LOT of space.

Comment

I will help tear it down and rebuild it.

Btw...I <3 you Epim..
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Ha ha, awsome!

Comment

Perhaps if the walls had a round shape instead of drastic flat plane transitions it may have been less painful for those folks that wrote a book on how NOT to ride it.

If it was located closer to home I would consider going to pick it up. I could use more firewood.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

everyone got hurt at least a little
              Challenge accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                If it was located closer to home I would consider going to pick it up. I could use more firewood.
                you sir, are an asshole.
                SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                "- Ziad

Comment

My truck is available for the job - my yard is not available for the storage.

Comment

It's still available if anyone has room to store it..

If we don't get it, and I buy some land some day, i'll build one there so y'all can hurt yourselves..

Comment

Originally posted by SETHZILLA! View Post
                      you sir, are an asshole.

...said the gerbil to his boss.
                      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X