• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priceless...

Used '95 Ducati 900 SS. $3000.
    Protective motorcycle gear. $2200.
    Motor oil. $20.

Trying not to shit your pants after loosing the rear end in a hard right corner after $20 worth of motor oil ended up all over the rear tire...

Fucking PRICELESS!!

On the plus side, my right boot is now completely waterproof. On the down side, the pathetic rear brake is now totally useless and my dry clutch is now a wet clutch.

Personally I blame the fucking cat. He *says* he's out "fighting crime" all night but I think he's really out there loosening peoples oil drain plugs, putting pin holes in brake lines, toilet papering the trees at the local junior high and writing my cell number above the glory hole in the wall of "cruisey" public mens rooms.

God Damn punk!

P.S. I have now lowered the selling price of my Ducati from $3000 to $2980. Thanks for looking...
    Last edited by Rotten; 04-28-2012, 05:07 PM.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Damm Auto mechanics don't know s..* about bikes, oil, and gear. want it done, look for a knee dragger with tools.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Working...
    X