dinner tomorrow night? 5-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dinner tomorrow night? 5-10

Anyone want to grab a bite to eat tomorrow night? I will be working in the mountains North of Santa Cruz and then in Fremont on Friday. I havent decided where I will be staying yet, so the dinner location doesn't much matter to me. Let me know. Text or emai is best, but I will check the thread.

Sounds good to me. Where in the Mtns? How does Burger 9 sound? (just north of Boulder Creek). Also up for any alts. folks might want
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

For Thursday? Tyrolean Inn??
      sigpic

Originally posted by epim
      Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
      The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

I'll try to make it to wherever.
        --
        Keith Seric Maynard
        http://www.seric.com

Comment

It is a YMCA camp on Pescadero I think.

I am down to go wherever. You guys figure it out and let me know. Where to go. I will likely stay as close to Fremont as reasonable. I don't have to be to the site in Fremont until 9 am Friday so I don't have to stay that close.

Comment

I'll be there.
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

6:30 PM Tyrolean Inn sound agreeable to folks?

(there goes the diet...)

Comment

I'm down with whatever, however Tyrolean is only all you can eat the first thursday of the month, correct?

Which is preferable for me, I think their buffet food is kinda bad.
                --
                Keith Seric Maynard
                http://www.seric.com

Comment

That's correct, buffet is only on first Thursday. They've been running specials on Tuesday and Wednesday - Tuesday chef's choice, Wienerschnitzel Wednesdays. With the summer season nigh that may stop soon.
                  "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Ok, Tyrolean inn in 2 hours.
                    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I'm in SC now if anyone wants to meet up for happy hour.

Comment

I'm heading to Upland brewing in a few. Not that any of you can join me there tonight.
                        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Bailing from work as we speak... If you all order before me I'll have the Goulash

Comment

I'll just go there now

Comment

I'm leaving for there now too.
                              sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                              Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                              The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Working...
                              X