VMC Riding Lawn Mowers Chapter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMC Riding Lawn Mowers Chapter?

I'm thinking an old school 750 two stroke snow mobile engine would be just the thing for this bad boy.

Please, discuss...

"Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Fer realizes? Yer gonna end up on your ass unless you go in a straight line. Smaller tires and lower COG.
    www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

You need something with low end torque, and that isn't the strong suit of two strokes.

Might I suggest twin big bore Harley engines, or a Hayabusa engine that has been bored and stroked to 1660cc's and has been fitted with a supercharger?
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

By looking at the pic, consider the drivetrain. Not meant to handle something like that
        www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Meh, I'm loyal to John Dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Versystim View Post
            Meh, I'm loyal to John Dear.
            It's John Deere you god damn city slicker.
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Throw a kit on that bitch.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

I have a CBR1100XX engine, just sayin...
                --
                Keith Seric Maynard
                http://www.seric.com

Comment

If the headlight goes out just jiggle tha cord!
                  "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
                    If the headlight goes out just jiggle tha cord!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kIUSr7-is
                    --
                    Keith Seric Maynard
                    http://www.seric.com

Comment

Working...
                    X