DMV and the MC....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMV and the MC....

I go into my local DMV today to get a title and do a plate swap on a couple bikes. I've already filled out the necessary paperwork and just need one of the blue numbers staring with a B and hopefully not two dozen from the last B number called. There's a nice looking public servant lady behind the info desk and she smiles when I tell what I'd like to do and that I already have the paperwork, clearly she doesn't believe me and asks for my paperwork, which is in order, and I show her the plates coming off and gong on bikes; one of which is a vanity plate. She asks if she can have it then gets up and walks away. Seriously. Gets up without a word to me or the six people in back of me an walks off into some office. And then I know I'm fucked because she comes out of the office with another DMV lady, only this one has "Supervisor" on her badge.

And she smiles. A really big smile and says to her subordinate, "yeah, that's got to be him."

And she takes out her iPhone and holds it out for me to see the screen, and it's a pic of me and my boys.

"I took this picture last week, I thought you guys looked so cool."

I still ended up with a blue number starting with a B about twenty from the number being called.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Fuck, if only Steve was Zilla, and Collin was in there somewhere, I would make a Poster of it! Is it decent resolution?

Comment

That gold leaf 22 has some serious POP!

Comment

Nice!
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Beau, you gotta pm me what it says on your plate.
          "The adventure is in the rider, not the bike."
          ghettotouring.com

Comment

it's not as cool as you think, Cootz. :-P

Very cool though, Beau. I'm sure you hear that enough anyway.
            sigpic

Originally posted by epim
            Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
            The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

8===D

I guess I'll just have to wait for the next time I see you.
              "The adventure is in the rider, not the bike."
              ghettotouring.com

Comment

WORD.
                Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
                X