Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideal Starter Bike (2007 United Motors V2S-250R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal Starter Bike (2007 United Motors V2S-250R)

I'm selling my 2007 United Motors V2S-250R.

The bike has 5,0xx miles on it, in almost perfect condition (a few samll scraches on the back of the mirrors an lower portion of the faring on the right side from parking it, hardly noticable)

Perfect starter bike or great commuter. The bike has a 72 Degree V-Twin Motor (more torque an range then a Kawasaki EX250)

Regestration good till March 2009.

I bought the bike Febuary last year brand new, I love the bike but I am looking to step up... Would love to keep a 250 around but i need to sell the bike in order to afford another one.

Selling it for $2,800.00 firm.

Let me know if your interested... Cant figure out how to post Pictures but if your interested I would be more then willing to E-Mail them to you.
    Last edited by RBoyd; 05-25-2008, 07:02 PM.

You wouldn't happen to be in Watsonville, would you? I've seen a UM around there a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by SatanCruz View Post
      You wouldn't happen to be in Watsonville, would you? I've seen a UM around there a couple of times.
      No I'm down in San Luis Obispo area.

Comment

sounds like a good bike for Lugnuts son........
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by SETHZILLA! View Post
          sounds like a good bike for Lugnuts son........
          Well tell him that...

Comment

he'll read it on here when he logs on today.
            SETHZILLA!

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
            "- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by RBoyd View Post
              Well tell him that...
              It could work for him... If it hasn't sold by June 7 we may have to come down to SLO and check it out.
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
                It could work for him... If it hasn't sold by June 7 we may have to come down to SLO and check it out.
                I may just still have it... I'm actually in Paos Robles 30 minuets north of San Luis... so it's less of a drive.

from where ever you are located... where are you?

would you like me to email you some photos??

Comment

isn't that the bike in your avatar?
                  SETHZILLA!

"- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by RBoyd View Post
                    I may just still have it... I'm actually in Paos Robles 30 minuets north of San Luis... so it's less of a drive.

from where ever you are located... where are you?

would you like me to email you some photos??
                    I'm in the Santa Cruz area. Will check back with you early june..
                    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
                      I'm in the Santa Cruz area. Will check back with you early june..
                      sounds good then... an yes my avatar pic is one of the photos of my bike.

Comment

Bike is still for sale.

Comment

Got Some Pic's

11.jpg

22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X