'82 CB 750 SS For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '82 CB 750 SS For Sale

Good running stater bike or commuter. Not pretty, needs mirror and handlebar adjustment (or new bars), dent in tank. My wife has decided she can't handle the power and weight and wants to sell to get smaller bike later. Rode this bike in your "Dampened Spirits" event this year. $ 700.00 may take B.O.
    Attached Files

Hello there Brother Bri,

I am interested in the bike as I am looking for a good starter bike, do you have any more info on it? Has it been dropped before? How far is Scotts Valley from Concord? Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Drew

Comment

Drew,

Sure the bike has been dropped. How many times in 26 years I don't know. She is in the driveway and will be going to first with cash money. Not sure how far from you to us, but I have ridin to Dublin before to Arlen Ness and I think it was about 1 1/2 hrs.
      Last edited by Brother Bri; 06-03-2008, 01:35 PM. Reason: Flakeage

Comment

How many miles on the CB?
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

A nearly overwhelming amount of info & opinions regarding the CB-F's can be found here: cb1100f.net

Comment

that's the f-ing Ohio state flag in your avatar!CALIFONIA UBER ALLES!

just for that, you're getting an infraction, mister.
            Last edited by the_grinch; 06-01-2008, 03:02 PM.
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

CB750F SS

Bessie has 38,254 miles on her.

Comment

SOLD

Bessie has gone to a new home.

Comment

Working...
                X