wtb: 05/06 gsxr front wheel and axle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: 05/06 gsxr front wheel and axle

Need a gsxr front wheel and axle. 04-06, any displacement. Should all be the same thing. Anyone have one kicking around?

--edit--
    found both
    Last edited by epim; 07-26-2008, 07:58 AM.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

i've got one in great shape.
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

Comment

How much? What displacement bike is it off of?

Comment

It's right here.

SETHZILLA!

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

Douche.

Comment

here ya go; Ebay-izzle my nizzle! It's like 8 bucks right now and ends in 14 hours......
            SETHZILLA!

"- Ziad

Comment

Yeah, I've been watching that one. I was just hoping a vampire or friend would happen to have some extra parts lying around. (anyone need any fzr bits or bobs? )

Comment

So They finally dragged Zilla kicking and screaming into the 21st. century.

How's Teh 22 bike treating you Seth?
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

i love new technology! Fuel injection is soooooooooo nice. Recently hit 160 going through a speed trap on the 1. I do love that steering stabilizer........

I have let my girl Elizabeth ride it about 4 times now, and twice it has fallen over on her at a stop (something about a 5'4" girl that weighs 1/3 of the bikes weight and riding it on her tiptoes.....). Seeing her on a rocket makes me go MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Time to find her a 500 so she can commute and keep up with the pack on weekend rides. It's pretty awesome that she wants to ride so much, and the smile on her face when she gets off a bike is priceless! Makes me wonder if i still smile???? Like a kid with cake!

Thread Hijack over.
                  SETHZILLA!

"- Ziad

Comment

Working...
                  X