Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather gear for Men & Women

Hey guys & gals:
    If any of you are interested, I have the following lightly used leather gear and some motorcycle parts for sale. I will bring down to DotD or future meetings if you want to try on stuff.

Vampire Price is MAKE OFFER!!!

Motorcycle parts, gear & accessories for sale in Mountain View. More items will be added to this list over the next few weeks.
    (Last updated 12/09/08)

MOTORCYCLE GEAR:
    Photos & detailed descriptions of all items below can be viewed here (click through all 4 pages).

- Alpinestars men's leather Bat pants, black, no pucks, size 36US/52Euro. Hardly worn, in super condition. Paid $280 new, asking $200 OBO.

- Alpinestars men's leather Track pants, black, with new pucks, size 42US/58Euro. Worn less than 6 times. Paid $380 new, asking $300 OBO.

- Xpert Sport brand (bought at Just Leather) men's leather pants with full hip and knee padding. Size 38US/54Euro. Great condition. Paid $350 new, asking $250 OBO.

- Frank Tomas Aqua wet/cold weather jacket in grey, ladies size large. Great for snowboarding too. Asking $40.

PHOTOS OF PARTS FOR SALE:

KTM PARTS:

- 31" stock contour handlebars from an '00 LC4 640 Supermoto, would also fit dual sport model of this bike. Great condition, no dents, dings, damage or rust. Ready to be used again. Asking $40.

- NEW in package MotionPro Terminator Clutch Cable for KTM. Asking $20.
    http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/partno/10-0039

- NEW in package KTM LC4 valve cover gaskets, set of 2. FREE shipping! Asking $10.

EX500 PARTS:
    - NEW Hiflo Oil filter (in box): $5

- Used cush drive with about 6,000 miles on it. In good working condition; I was fleeced by a repair shop that is now out of business, they convinced me to replace it unnecessarily. Asking $20 (new is $50)

- Used steering head bearings for EX500, same issue as cush drive. Asking $10 (costs $30 new)

- Used LEFT stock handlebar for EX500, not bent or damaged, I just replaced with Woodcraft bars at about 8000 miles: $20 ($30 on ronayers.com)

- Used LEFT EX500 handlebar brackets: $20 (or $72.98 on ronayers.com)

- NEW ZX6 1990-1992 Clutch lever. $5 OBO.

- NEW oil filter remover cup, attaches to your socket wrench. Fits Kawasakis (EX500). Paid $11. Asking $7.

Honda CRF 230 Dirt Bike Parts:
    - NEW Honda dirt bike clutch lever, fits 2003-2006 CRF 150 & 230. Paid $12. Make offer.

- NEW FMF wash plug with streamer for your exhaust, fits most dirt bikes. Paid $5. Make offer.

- NEW 03-06 CRF 230 Master link for when your chain falls apart in the mud. You can keep on riding with this. $4.60 retail. Make offer.

- One used NGK spark plug, still works. Ward away crack heads from your bike at night. FREE.

- SV1000/1000s CD with gearing calculator, parts fiche & service manual, performance/service/upgrade guides. Everything you'd ever need for this bike on a CD. $10.
    Last edited by antipathy; 12-09-2008, 09:18 PM.

i want to look at and try on those Xpert pants Antipathy. Should be coming up for DotD, i'll PM you otherwise.
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

Comment

I think I misspoke on the size of the Xpert pants. After trying them on again, they are actually slightly larger than the above Alpinestars pants with the pucks. I would put them at a size 42/44 US instead of 38.

Regardless I will be bringing ALL of my leather goods to this Sunday's Day of the Dead ride if anyone would like to try stuff on.

If you want parts, please post up or PM me before Sunday with what you'd like and I will bring those items down too.

FULL SERVICE!!!!

Comment

Ok the list of stuff for sale has been updated. I have 3 weeks to accept offers then parts/gear will probably go up on ebay in January.

Something not on the list that I wanted to offer to vampires only is one of those Hot Wheels radar guns. I bought it for use at DotD 2 years ago for just under $20; haven't used it since. Make offer or trade for BOOZ.

Comment

hey i'd still like to try on those Xpert pants if you can bring them to the party on friday?
          SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
          "- Ziad

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

Working...
            X