Acoustic guitar & hard case - $60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic guitar & hard case - $60

I've decided that acoustic guitars are for hippies.

It's an SKB hard shell plastic, padded case that'll fit pretty much any similar shaped guitar. The guitar is a Jasmine by Takamine, solid entry level acoustic.

The case was $85 when new, and the guitar, I assure you, was much much more than that, so let's say $60 and you've got a deal.

If I'm in a good mood, and I like you, and you're mildly attractive I might be open to bargaining a bit. Otherwise - no.
    Attached Files

Because I'm mildly attractive and in a good mood if you'll take $50.00 I'll take it.
    (I'll also throw in the PayPal 3% so you actually get $50.00)
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Dillon, if you get it to my place, I'll get it to Beau.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

Drop me 50 bones next time I see you, I hate givin' the man the extra %.

I'll drop it by Keith's next time I'm in town.

Comment

I want to learn how to play guitar like a hippie so I can infiltrate, play Greensleeves until they pass out stoned then slit their throats. Hippies with Sierra Club affiliations will be disemboweled in tribute to Clear Creek (former) OHV Park. If Beau changes his mind, consider me a runner-up.

Comment

Thanks D and Seric.

D, I'll have yer scrilla at the anniversary party.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
            X