KTM tard wheels/rotor/sprocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KTM tard wheels/rotor/sprocket

Shortly before my KTM got stolen I ordered another wheelset, so that I could run cheaper tires on one set and sticky tires on the other.

http://www.motostrano.net/the-surfac...permoto-Wheels are the wheels, but it's actually a 4.25 rear as opposed to a 4.5

http://www.motostrano.com/ebcsuro.html is the rotor, for a KTM of course

www.dirttricks.com for the sprocket, it's a 45T. From everything I hear these last FOREVER.

I paid $810 + tax = 880ish for the wheels + rotor, and another $80 or so for the sprocket. Nothing has been mounted up at all... think of all of this as new, you just don't get the box. From the general public I'm looking for $800 for everything, Discount for club members/prospects. For now I'd like to sell these as a set.

These should fit any KTM from... 03? on up, with the 26mm front axle. Spacers included. Certain LC4s need spacers behind rotors, I have the spacer for the rear but not for the front.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

I found a 38T aluminum sprocket, brand new, as well as tubes that'll fit.

Same price for everything. 10% commission if you find me a buyer, 10% off if YOU want it, 15% off if you're a member... or make me an offer.

I also trust members to pay me back later if they say they will, although a timeframe will have to be arranged.
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Working...
    X