X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moike needs a roommate

Posting this for him by request.

House hold is VMC friendly.

If anybody is looking for a room for rent in the Santa Cruz area I am going to have a very large room opening up in my house Jan 1st. It has it's own large private bathroom with shower/tub and multiple closets/storage spaces. You'll have access to a nice washer/dryer and a very large kitchen as well. Commercial grad...e (IE: very fast) internet service (plus wireless) is included at no cost.

You'll also have access to an amazingly large amount of tools, fabrication facilities, welding facilities, powdercoating tools, and a million other not-found-in-your-normal-garage type tools I keep in the shop. Not to mention one of the best mechanic tuning/repair minds (mine) on hand to teach you how to keep your car/motorcycle in tip top shape.

There is room in the garage for one additional motorcycle, but 95% of the garage space is mine due to the F1 Sidecar and associated fabrication hardware.

Rent will be $800 a month plus utilities.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic
Working...
X