Teknic 1 piece leathers Red/White/Black Sz 42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teknic 1 piece leathers Red/White/Black Sz 42

I have a set of leathers (1 piece) for sale or possible trade. It is the Teknic SPeedstar series from 6-7 years ago (I think). They have very little wear and are in great shape. There is a little rash from a mis-placed knee (or puck) but it is fairly minor damage. It is a perforated suit and is great for the warm season. It has all of the standard removable armor in the right areas, and has a removable inner liner.

It is a size 42. I am 5'7" 170 lbs and it fits me well. It may fit someone with longer legs and skinnier, and would certainly fit someone smaller.

I am looking for $350 cash or trade for FUN stuff (surfboards, new wetsuit, guns, other MC gear, helmets, etc).

Let me know what you have to offer!
    Attached Files

This still available?
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

Still have the leathers. To update my trade wants: I have a new wetsuit and surfboard, so less interested in those items. Guns, ammo, and Moto related items welcome.

David

Comment

I still have these leathers. They now smell like mouse piss, but that should make them more appealing to you guys. Due to the addition of mouse access hole (sorry its closer to the arm pit than the anus), I have lowered the asking price to 50 bux! I would be willing to trade for things that take up far less space (like your grandfathers watch that he wore up his ass).

Comment

Dude, lets just stuff the leathers with red-dye filled water balloons and 2 liter bottles then shoot the shit out of them.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X