WTB: cheap air cooled dual sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: cheap air cooled dual sport

I'm looking for a cheap air cooled dual sport, to turn into a chopper. 2 stroke would be badass. Hell, any 2 stroke air cooled bike would be a good starting point...

The plan is to end up with a raked out air cooled kickstart bike. I've got a bunch of KTM stuff to trade, and some cash.
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Dude, you should chop a Ruckus 50

http://ruckusriders.files.wordpress....ondazoomer.jpg
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I've got a YSR in my backyard. The kick start's out so you'll have to push-start it.

Comment

Forgot to mention that it has to be capable of freeway speeds.
        ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
        give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

YSR w/ nitrous.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

YSR + bigger carb, exhaust and a smaller sprocket = 70mph, easy

Comment

Or you could just shoehorn some of those KTM parts (like a whole motor) into the YSR.
              I am pretty sure I have a good kick start and inner gears for a YSR and will sent it to you free if you chopper a YSR and send me pictures! The ladies at TCR would love that!

I would look for a 80's CR500 or KX500. But you would have to shorten the rear swing arm and rake the shit out of the front end.

Originally posted by SatanCruz View Post
              YSR + bigger carb, exhaust and a smaller sprocket = 70mph, easy
              A 500cc 2-stroke Unicycle!

Comment

I don't have a KTM engine, the bike got stolen.

I think I may have found an XR600 with a plate for cheap...

And whatever bike it is will end up with a hardtail welded on.

Comment

YSR50 with a RD350 engine. http://tinyurl.com/ybpb67e
                  http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post
                    Jesus fuck.
                    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post
                      I call your RD350 and raise you a YSR with YZ400 engine bumped to 426cc and geared for 105mph.

Comment

4 strokes are for pussies...

bike found, I'll post pictures once I get a plate for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X