FS 2006 KLR 650 in Buenos Aires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 2006 KLR 650 in Buenos Aires

Bike is fully kitted up for touring , and will be available the first week of May. Mileage will be near 28k. 2500 USD OBO.

This is not a joke.

Really I mean it.

Can you ride it up here to deliver it? 8)
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Well you see that is the problem, due to some massive problems with shipping my bike (long story for later) I expect to have 2 bikes in BA in May... If you want to ride it north as far as Colombia, I am flexible. I would hate to throw it in the river or let it be stolen or something.

Comment

this is a ridiculous thread that just really shouldn't exist.
        sigpic

Originally posted by epim
        Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
        The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Serious as a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
            this is a ridiculous thread that just really shouldn't exist.
            Oh, he's serious. We've been going back and forth over IM for a couple of days. If I could afford the time off work* i'd do it.

*Seriously people, i'm gainfully employed. Why does everyone think I don't have a job?
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I've got a bank in Nigeria, would you accept a wire transfer for $5000 USD then keep an extra $500 and send me a check for the remaining $2000? I'll use that to pay my shipping people who will contact you as soon as your check clears.

Serious as a heart attack.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

For those who don't know.. he's Justin from the perg. Currently in argentina waiting for his bike to arrive. Same bike that was shipped out well over a month ago.
                "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

HOLY FUCK!

So sorry dude
                  "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Working...
                  X