Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: Someone to paint my race fairings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Someone to paint my race fairings!

Can you rattlecan? Or are you or someone you know, a pro painter? I really don't care too much about the skill level as long as it's at-least-somewhat-decent or better. Doesn't have to be perfect, but it must be fairly $cheap$!

Please pass along any info (timeframe, costs, etc) if you have the hookups, and I can pay in cash or cash+beer

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by donnamatrix View Post
    Can you rattlecan?
    If you were closer I'd already be applying the clear-coat.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by donnamatrix View Post
      Can you rattlecan? Or are you or someone you know, a pro painter? I really don't care too much about the skill level as long as it's at-least-somewhat-decent or better. Doesn't have to be perfect, but it must be fairly $cheap$!

Please pass along any info (timeframe, costs, etc) if you have the hookups, and I can pay in cash or cash+beer

Thanks in advance!
      I'm not an expert, but I can show you how. I flat blacked all of my bikes and they came out fairly nice.
      "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

sweeeet! we should discuss more in person tonight/tomorrow/sunday/etc

Comment

Rattlecan is very easy. Depending on your standards, you can do a decent job without much effort. The key to the final outcome is typically in the preparation. Applying the paint is fairly simple if you are doing a single color or simple design. There are quite a few good step by step how-to procedures on line.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
          X