FMF 4 Strokes 20% off through 2/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMF 4 Strokes 20% off through 2/28

I'm uncorking and de-snorking my HONDA CLX250.
    In my quest for cheap pipes, I see that FMF has a 20% discount on all 4 stroke pipes through 2/28. Orders over $260 receive free shipping.

I'm placing my order on 2/27 so please shoot me a PM if you want to go in on an order with me. I'll get the pipe to you at the next meeting in exchange for cash or check.

http://www.fmfracing.com/

I'm all about the Female+Male+Female but even with the threesome scenario and a price reduction it will take a lot more than four strokes.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
      I'm all about the Female+Male+Female but even with the threesome scenario and a price reduction it will take a lot more than four strokes.
      For the two females.
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I actually got a way better price from JC Motors in Irvine for the FMF pipe, more like 30% off. Shipping was half what FMF's website wanted, too. Enjoy, faggots.

Comment

Enjoy faggots?

Is that an order?
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X