Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Knife Set for Culinary Institute - $275 (san jose west)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Knife Set for Culinary Institute - $275 (san jose west)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/hsh/2270748127.html

Let me know if you're interested, you Foodies and Culinarians!

This is a listing for a BRAND NEW NEVER USED Professional Culinary Institute (PCI) Chef's tool kit - the whole package that the students buy. It is literally in all of it's original packaging and sheaths, and has never seen a cutting board before.

I bought the uniforms (for sale too if you need them!!!) the books, tool kit, and enrolled in classes - then couldn't attend them. This is a brand new set, in the shoulder bag/chef bag holder.

PLEASE SEE PICS BELOW:

All knives and tools you will EVER need for the kitchen, or a Chef's career! MERCER knives! I've had a Mercer knife for years and I love my one and only! It does everything and always stays sharp.

Tools and three uniform sets cost $800 for students - I know the knife set is worth way more than $300. See for yourself!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Damn that is a cool set of knives! Good luck with the sale.

Comment

thanks Alicia. I'd love to use them, but I need the $$$ more...
      sigpic

Originally posted by epim
      Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
      The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Working...
      X