Hk USP45c with all combat mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hk USP45c with all combat mods

Date code AG on this H&K V1 USP 45 Compact set up with the LEM trigger, oversize magazine release, Trijicon night sights, and a full-size spurred hammer; it comes with five 8-round and one 10-round magazines, all HK factory.

Round count is in the neighborhood of 800, probably closer to 500. The pistol performs flawlessly, as one would expect from a Heckler and Koch product. For $850 you also get all the stock parts, original black case, and a box of Black Talon JHP's.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

This gun shoots very well. I shot it back to back with his USP9 and my Sig p220 and it was every bit as accurate and easy shooting as either of those. It is certainly a great buy!

...and I actually thought you would keep this one!

Comment

HK's for the win. Looks like this one has all the right bits. Variant 1's are the ones you want for those not familiar. They are capable of double/single action with a safety with a decocking function. The other variants, aside from 2 which is a left handed 1, do not have all of these abilities.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

Sold.
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
        X