Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Triumph Sprint RS

2000 Triumph Sprint RS - 14,933 miles - Lucifer Orange - $2900

Super clean bike with low miles. Put into storage in 2009, recently refreshed, safety-checked, polished, and ready-to-ride. Purchased new from Munroe Motors in 2000. Includes seat cowl, owner's manual, and factory tool kit. Completely stock, except for a K&N air filter. 995cc fuel injected triple, so, plenty of power and torques (as the Brits say).

Currently non-op with the DMV with no back fees.

I have a truck and will deliver the bike on purchase locally. Can transport further if needed.

Super-deal price for Vampires. Drop me a line if you have any questions, this thing needs to be out of my garage ASAP.

LUCIFER ORANGE LOLOLOLOLOLOLS

Looks like a sweet deal.
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
      LUCIFER ORANGE LOLOLOLOLOLOLS

Looks like a sweet deal.
      I kid you not, that's the factory name for it.

Forgot to add that I have all the maintenance receipts up to the most recent service. Seriously, buy this thing.

Comment

Bump. Dropping the price -- let's try $2700.

Members and close friends, if you're interested, drop me a line. I can probably negotiate if it's going to a loving home.

Comment

Is this still available?
          --
          Keith Seric Maynard
          http://www.seric.com

Comment

Way sold. Oddly enough, I have a 2001 in black. If you're interested, let me know.

Comment

A buddy of mine is moving back to town and looking for a commuter, send me the details.
              --
              Keith Seric Maynard
              http://www.seric.com

Comment

Nice bike.

Comment

Working...
                X