Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Lowrider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Davidson FXDL Dyna Lowrider

1995 Harley Davidson FXDL with 15,000 miles and a clean title in-hand.

This Harley pretty much represents the end of an era as one of the last years with a skinny frame and EVO motor, which means this bike is easy to work on with an abundance of aftermarket support and it handles like a Sportster. Complimenting it's stock strengths are the suspension and motor upgrades: forks are Racetech and the rear is top-shelf Progressive. The EVO motor is a stock 80" with a mild cam and polished ports, intake is tuned Screamin Eagle and the exhaust is the legendary Thunderheader. This motor is strong and reliable. Perhaps the best is that it's fresh from a major service which included completely rebuilding the transmission and primary with Andrews gears as well as new wheel bearings and brand new Dunlop tires. The FXD is also outfitted with some tasteful mods including a custom LaPera single seat, braided lines, and of course being a Harley various tasteful chrome accessories. All service records are available. $6800 with a little wiggle room.

Are there cheaper Dynas out there? Yes. Are they going to be as reliable and as much fun to ride? No fucking way.

I let my reputation speak for itself with this bike.

Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

You have the best toys, Beau.
    "The adventure is in the rider, not the bike."
    ghettotouring.com

Comment

Working...
    X