'89 Honda CB-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '89 Honda CB-1

The 400CC Honda CB-1 (also known as the CB400F or NC27) is a beautiful and fairly rare machine imported for only two years. It is an excellent step up from any riders first learner bike and with it's low saddle height, is especially perfect for female or shorter stature riders. It is also a fun all around bike even for the most experienced riders as well.

Pirelli Diablos are in great condition. This bike has a braided stainless steel front brake line and an ultra unobtanium, highly desirable Fox Twin Clicker rear shock. It is not in showroom condition. It has lived near the ocean and been exposed to fog and moisture. As a result, it has surface rust and corrosion on many of the exposed surfaces as you would expect to see on any such machine in similar conditions. There is also a crack in the tail section and a small tear in the seat.

24850 miles $2200 O.B.O.

"Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

You can reach me at 831-535-9129 days/831-423-5215 eves. Ask for Lon.
    Bike is located in Santa Cruz.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X