JFR 3-16-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYHC View Post
    New dunlop 606s really brought some life into the xr400 for dirt riding...and inhaling good old earth. Got nose clumps and . Still very beat for only 40 miles, got 260 more, let the training begin sheet iron 300, 2008.
    Great tires. I have them on the G650, they're only good for about 750-1000 miles on the street though.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
      one of the newer riders in my group lowsided and went off the road and down a steep embankment with his bike.
      I hate it when I do that.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

It'll buff out.
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I guess that CRG front brake lever upgrade didn't live up to expectation?
          http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

I wonder if he wants to sell 'em. I luv them on the Quacker and want a set for the F4I.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I think Rich over at cycle imports gets good pricing on CRG levers
              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Quacker gets a chain and sprocket set first but thanks for the tip.
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X