~ 4th Annual SFVMC Pirate Mutiny ~ Sept 13, 2008 ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ 4th Annual SFVMC Pirate Mutiny ~ Sept 13, 2008 ~

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

I'm looking forward to this.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I am so there.

There was a very poor SC turn out last year folks so lets see some more patches this time around.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

i cannot attend because of last minute wedding stuff. I'm bummed out man, this sounds like so much fun. Sweet graphic BTW Ziad. Thats awesome
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

ah! thats the weekend before i move back to SLO. perhaps a good excuse to run some stuff up early. ill do my best to be there. seriously a sweet graphic, will the shirts look the same?
          being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
          -johnny paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by crazy4f4i View Post
            seriously a sweet graphic, will the shirts look the same?
            I'm not sure if I'm going to do tshirts again this year, it was a lot of work and stress for me last year. People seem to love the graphic, though--I'll look into it tonight and see what I can do.

Posted the ride to BARF, those of you who are members please try to bump it occasionally:

http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums...d.php?t=261429

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Let me just say that last years shirts with the Vampire pirate skull and crossed wrenches is one of my favorite shirts to wear and ranks with Teresa's DOTD Chupacabra design as best Vampire t-shirts EVAR.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                Let me just say that last years shirts with the Vampire pirate skull and crossed wrenches is one of my favorite shirts to wear and ranks with Teresa's DOTD Chupacabra design as best Vampire t-shirts EVAR.
                The SF 1st anniversary shirt is right up there. Sexy without pandering T&A images.
                "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Oh hell yes.
                  Hands down my favorite Vampire event... except the one with the Virgins.
                  Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                  Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

If the graphics ever became a shirt, i am in for the shirt. I will see if i can make it up for that rally, not certain.
                    Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

Are you posting on BARF?
                      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

He did, yeah. http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums...d.php?t=261429
                        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I have a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                            I have a beauner.
                            Fixed.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                              Fixed.
                              hey, thats how i have him stored in my phone!
                              being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
                              -johnny paycheck

Comment

Working...
                              X