No announcement yet.

Day of Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can post pictures as attachements, you need to use the "Post Reply" button, and go to "Manage Attachments".
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

Hey Ethan. Glad to see you got a pot of gold at the end of your trials with that Bimmer. I was the annoying guy on the Silver/black F4I on the Gold Country ride. I met alot of cool people on that ride but I just wanted to tell you that you are by far one of the coolest most interesting motorcycle junkie types I have had the pleasure to meet and get to know in quite some time. Looking forward to seeing you at future events and don't forget to holler anytime you are in S.C.

And no, I'm not gay or trying to pick up on you.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goose
        Hey Ethan. Glad to see you got a pot of gold at the end of your trials with that Bimmer. I was the annoying guy on the Silver/black F4I on the Gold Country ride. I met alot of cool people on that ride but I just wanted to tell you that you are by far one of the coolest most interesting motorcycle junkie types I have had the pleasure to meet and get to know in quite some time. Looking forward to seeing you at future events and don't forget to holler anytime you are in S.C.
        thanks! i had a great time on the gold country ride as well. that was a really great weekend. i have a bunch of pictures of that ride, a large number of which are of the ariels that we saw in the parking lot of the hotel. i'm definitely up for more madness of that sort. it was inspiring.

as for my day-of-the-dead-bike experience, i captured it in all its glory on my flickr page:
        http://tinyurl.com/yxbxry

oh, and tim, pics of you on the pocketbike are there!

And no, I'm not gay or trying to pick up on you.
        i've heard that one before.....most of the time it's right before someone starts fondling my family jewels.

what did you say your name was again, sailor? >wink<

-e

Comment

Originally posted by seric
          You can post pictures as attachements, you need to use the "Post Reply" button, and go to "Manage Attachments".
          awesome! you mean like the one i attached to this post? it's a picture of the reason my bmw was a thumper-for-a-day. which is the same reason that i ended up selling it and buying a thumper.

-e
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ethan,the photo is cool,now I know what it is to drag knee at last .
            Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Working...
            X