4th of July concert in Pozo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July concert in Pozo!

My band SXY TM XPLSN is opening up for the Supersuckers, Nashville Pussy, and The Reverend Horton Heat! Tickets are $25 each and we're gonna camp just up the fire road afterwards. If you want tickets, tell me how many and i'll send them up with Al this weekend, you pay him and he'll get the money back to me. Who's in?

The road to Pozo Saloon is nice and twisty and very scenic. You can also get there from the other direction via a dirt road, that's alot of fun on dual sports........ just ask Beau.
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

you have no idea how sad I am that I can't make this...
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

"Bales of cocaine falling from low flying planes..." w00t!

I've seen The Reverend and he was pretty good but I enjoyed the Sexy Time shows better.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Who can I paypal for tickets?
          Nevermind, I just read the post.
          --
          Keith Seric Maynard
          http://www.seric.com

Comment

I need at least two tickets for Josh and me, but I'm a fucking retard and did not give Al any money this weekend.

Seth, would you prefer paypal or do you want me to mail you a check? Either way is equally cool with me...I'm more than happy to spring for a $0.42 stamp if paypal is going to dick you on the deal.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

yeah you guys can send me a check or Paypal it to Beau. Either way, i'll put tickets aside for you when i get the money. Tickets are $25 each. Mailing address is;

Seth Howard
              405 Elena St.
              Morro Bay, CA 93442

send me a PM to let me know if you're coming and how many tickets you want.
              SETHZILLA!

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
              "- Ziad

Comment

I gave Beau $50 for two tickets.
                --
                Keith Seric Maynard
                http://www.seric.com

Comment

Your tickets are set aside awaiting your arrival.
                  SETHZILLA!

"- Ziad

Comment

If you Paypal me please include an extra 3% for fees. beauboy@earthlink.net
                    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Seth, can you send up two more for me? I might have to change it to one if the fiance has to work, but I'll know in the next couple days...or next day...so hold off I guess until I say one or two...

</retard>
                      Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

No sweat man, i'm actually coming up to SF this weekend with the old lady, meet us at Zeitgeist friday night and pick up however many you need!
                        SETHZILLA!

"- Ziad

Comment

Anyone from Santa Cruz want to meet us in Hollister on Friday morning?

I'm thinking maybe 25 -> 198 -> 41 -> 58 or something like that, but I'm wide open to suggestions.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Woot...looks like I'll take two tickets.
                            Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

GIVE ME A TICKET...
                              AND I'LL RIDE WITH YOU ZIAD.
                              WILL PAYPAL BEAU...SANS 3&#37; PROCESSING FEE.
                              "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
                              "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
                              Kralizec

Comment

Working...
                              X