No announcement yet.

4th of July concert in Pozo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we camping sat night as well? if not can i get a head count for who is staying at my place so i can give my roommates a heads up. we can probably stick a bunch of people at my girlfriends place as well.
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by crazy4f4i View Post
      are we camping sat night as well? if not can i get a head count for who is staying at my place so i can give my roommates a heads up. we can probably stick a bunch of people at my girlfriends place as well.
      Must not make obvious post. Must control self.
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

not camping saturday night.
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

As far as I know, Josh and I are staying down in SLO on Saturday. Since we're riding all the way down, we may as well stay and hang out. I don't know about my other friend (Dave/Greener).

If the campground is free I'm down to stay an additional night, or camp somewhere else even. Of course, I'd love a roof over my head and access to a shower, but I don't want to abuse the privilege and pile 700 people into your apartment.

BTW, how are you doing on Lavazza, Al.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

In like Flynn! I can't to see the Rev. perform live again!

Comment

No more Paypals to beau please, I've closed that email account.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
                As far as I know, Josh and I are staying down in SLO on Saturday. Since we're riding all the way down, we may as well stay and hang out. I don't know about my other friend (Dave/Greener).

If the campground is free I'm down to stay an additional night, or camp somewhere else even. Of course, I'd love a roof over my head and access to a shower, but I don't want to abuse the privilege and pile 700 people into your apartment.

BTW, how are you doing on Lavazza, Al.

you and josh are always welcome. we may have to crash at loreys house instead of mine but they have carpet and a house full of cute chicks not dudes. Lavazza suply depleted can i bribe ya to bring a pack or 2?

ill be in SLO thurs night so ill be arround to recieve people all day on the 4th just let me know when/where people are arriving.
                being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

we may have to crash at loreys house instead of mine but they have carpet and a house full of cute chicks not dudes.
                  Carpet and cute chicks?

Fuck that, I demand hard floors and lots of dudes.

And I'll bring a couple of packs of Lavazza for you. I found out that Amazon sells it, so I don't have to go in that filthy hippie rainbow grocery ever again.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
                    Carpet and cute chicks?

Fuck that, I demand hard floors and lots of dudes.

And I'll bring a couple of packs of Lavazza for you. I found out that Amazon sells it, so I don't have to go in that filthy hippie rainbow grocery ever again.
                    filthy nasty hippies.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

filthy nasty hippies.
                      Actually the official acronym is DFH - Dirty Fucking Hippies. I suppose your variation means about the same thing though.
                      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Mariah and I should be in town by around noon on Friday.
                        --
                        Keith Seric Maynard
                        http://www.seric.com

Comment

Originally posted by seric View Post
                          Mariah and I should be in town by around noon on Friday.
                          you guys can come to my place or i can meet you at the bar or cafe. what ever is easiest for you.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

I'm totally fucking confused. So we're not camping now? Somebody iron this out, I'm not lugging all my gear down for nothing.

Comment

We ARE camping Friday night after the concert, NOT camping saturday night.
                              SETHZILLA!

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                              "- Ziad

Comment

This just in;

I am now out of tickets.

You can get some online from Vallitix or down here at a local music shop called Boo Boo's Records. Everyone who Paypal'd Beau your tickets will be with AL on friday, or i'll give them to you on thursday at the meeting if you are there.
                                SETHZILLA!

"- Ziad

Comment

Working...
                                X