No announcement yet.

knife sharpening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well... as of yesterday, the assisted open doesn't work so it's going back to Benchmade anyway. no, it isn't just gunked up or anything, there's basically no spring action.
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
      I've had an Edgemaker for many years, bought at a gun show. Works well enough and it can sharpen serrated blades. A good set of honing stones is also worth having.
      I just intimidate my blade into sharpening itself. A razor sharp edge never holds up for any repetitive cutting thats why i use a utility edge and a knife with a high carbon blade. Carbon will retain it's edge longer than other metals. Lansky makes good sharpeners, and yes i can show you how to do it with a sharpening stone if you'd like.

I'm not on here everyday so if you want to get ahold of me call me first.

Comment

Originally posted by wouldrichest View Post
        I just intimidate my blade into sharpening itself. A razor sharp edge never holds up for any repetitive cutting thats why i use a utility edge and a knife with a high carbon blade. Carbon will retain it's edge longer than other metals. Lansky makes good sharpeners, and yes i can show you how to do it with a sharpening stone if you'd like.

I'm not on here everyday so if you want to get ahold of me call me first.
        First of all: fuck you, spamfag
        Second of all: Only bitches use the lansky. Men go with spyderco tri-angle sharpmaker or just a good ol' whetstone.
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I sharpen my knife on Thatch's dick piercings.
          Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Valgar View Post
            I sharpen my knife on Thatch's dick piercings.
            JPG?

At least now we know what happened to his foreskin.
            "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
              I have a lansky set, works great.

Originally posted by epim View Post
              Only bitches use the lansky.

Please do not confuse the President.
              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                Please do not confuse the President.
                I have the lansky set. Works great.
                "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
                X