X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRZ and other dual bikes

Per Jason's request. New thread

Jason wrote:
    No I'm not selling the DRZ, are you crazy !?! Not unless someone's going to give me good trade-in on a DRZ-SM    

He's looking at other enduro bikes as well. I just think everyone needs to experience riding a DRZ before spending their hard earned $$$ on an expensive Euro-Exotic.

Would you also recommend other brands (KTM etc)?.. Why would one chose the Supermotard over the regular dual?. (OK I am ignorant about these types of bikes)

Re: DRZ and other dual bikes

SWEET! Jason's offering free test rides!

Comment

Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

Cool............. It's my turn now...............

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover
          Hell yes I've taken it off some sweet jumps.

Comment

Heck yes! You got like three feet of air that time. Yeah, it looks pretty sweet. It looks awesome. :P

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover
              ever get air when you weren't expecting it?

I was riding 2-up alongside my friend Clyde one afternoon on a Honda cb650, he was on a Yamaha XS1100. We took a turn that led us over some railroad tracks... leading up to the tracks was about 8 feet of natural ramp that launched us about 5 feet off the ground and had us land, still side by side mind you, a good 40 feet from the tracks. We pulled over a few feet further down the road and asked each other whether we expected that. Neither one of us had been prepared for it, it just happened that we landed perfectly. The chicks both wanted us to turn around and do it again!

There are a few places to get air around SC, not that I've been doing any serious jumps lately 8)
              "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Bill......... put down the blunt and get back onto the subject at hand................................

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill

ever get air when you weren't expecting it?

I was riding 2-up alongside my friend Clyde one afternoon on a Honda cb650, he was on a Yamaha XS1100. We took a turn that led us over some railroad tracks... leading up to the tracks was about 8 feet of natural ramp that launched us about 5 feet off the ground and had us land, still side by side mind you, a good 40 feet from the tracks. We pulled over  a few feet further down the road and asked each other whether we expected that. Neither one of us had been prepared for it, it just happened that we landed perfectly. The chicks both wanted us to turn around and do it again!

There are a few places to get air around SC, not that I've been doing any serious jumps lately 8)
                  WTF? Did Bill say 2 up? And by girls, were they on the other bike? Come on, you had Dave fumbling with the rolling machine on the back, so you couldnt have been doing more than 30 mph.
                  You Suck

Comment

I would say at least 15MPH

Comment

Originally posted by ShortRound
                      I would say at least 15MPH
                      No, Ive seen Daves rolling machine, it has a little wind screen built in. Its made for this type of riding. I think he got it at BMW of Santa Cruz County.
                      You Suck

Comment

I've seen that there before..................

Comment

I almost........................ ???.......................

Comment

Got someone to buy it once.................... Yeah................. Thats what happened............................. :

Comment

Originally posted by ShortRound
                              Got someone to buy it once.................... Yeah................. Thats what happened.............................   :
                              OK, this has to stop. James just called me, Dave is down there demanding they give him the rolling machine, they closed hours ago and its just the mechanics. He said he wont leave until he gets one, He feels he's been cheated.
                              [glow=red,2,300]Dave, there is no special BMW rolling machine, it was a joke[/glow]
                              You Suck

Comment

Working...
                              X