Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DRZ and other dual bikes

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it

WTF? Did Bill say 2 up? And by girls, were they on the other bike? Come on, you had Dave fumbling with the rolling machine on the back, so you couldnt have been doing more than 30 mph.
    2up. Clyde had a chick on the back of his bike, I had a chick on the back of mine. This was a long time ago.

Didn't get any air, but I did have a chick on the back of the RT recently. Should be happening more and more often now that I'm single and no longer have the ex for a housemate.

"Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Lucky you The Mille-R has no passenger subframe, no seat, no passenger pegs, nothing! The only time I ever gave a ride to my gf was on the Tuono and the Futura. Another good thing about the 04 factory model, it comes with the same frame as the regular 04. Just need to add a seat, cheap conversion...

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover
        Lucky you   The Mille-R has no passenger subframe, no seat, no passenger pegs, nothing! The only time I ever gave a ride to my gf was on the Tuono and the Futura. Another good thing about the 04 factory model, it comes with the same frame as the regular 04. Just need to add a seat, cheap conversion...
        A real chic dont need that shit, just spin her around and lay her over the tank, thats how the harley guys do it, thats why the have their handle bars so high, incase they nab a big one.......
        You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
          A real chic dont need that shit, just spin her around and lay her over the tank, thats how the harley guys do it, thats why the have their handle bars so high, incase they nab a big one.......
          just don't try to get air while doing this kids... They'll want you to go back and do it again
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill

just don't try to get air while doing this kids... They'll want you to go back and do it again  
            They wouldnt be worth it if they didnt
            You Suck

Comment

Thats what I told that one just bafore I threw her off my bike............... : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by ShortRound
                Thats what I told that one just bafore I threw her off my bike............... :    8)  
                Well yeah, a girl that size, and gas being so high, I would have too
                You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by ShortRound
                  Thats what I told that one just bafore I threw her off my bike............... : 8)
                  So you're that one in the video with the girl falling off the back...
                  I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

What in the !@#$!$* does any of this have to do with DRZ's and Dual Sports? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit
                      What in the !@#$!$* does any of this have to do with DRZ's and Dual Sports? :P
                      Getting air...

Speaking of dual sports my old airhead R90/6 isn't technically a dual sport, but it has played one at times.

Marston Morse

Comment

Do you still have the 90/6 ? ;D

Comment

the 90/6 is in Indiana. I still own it, will be trouble shooting ignition and lighting problems next time I'm there. Also have about 2 days of sweating copper joints in 1/2 to 1 inch pipe to finish the heating system.

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill
                            There are a few places to get air around SC, not that I've been doing any serious jumps lately 8)
                            too bad they blocked off palm st. me and a buddy used to launch there all the time. this one time, he cleared the hood of a volvo........ it was cool!

Comment

I tried to crawl over the hood of a volvo once once........... But I keeped getting "caught" on the "girl" I was with : ;D 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit

Hell yes I've taken it off some sweet jumps.
                                How about jumps liek that? (Save target as...)
                                http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/video/bikegenius3.mpeg

Comment

Working...
                                X