Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leathers:Cow,Roo,1pc.,2pc

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
    Im giving you shit, If I didnt, you wouldnt miss us asshole! See, makes you all teary eyed doesnt it?

Is it me, or are you getting more bitter/sarcastic since that accident? I like it, it's like a new Eric! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by SatanCruz

Is it me, or are you getting more bitter/sarcastic since that accident?  I like it, it's like a new Eric!  ;D
      > What, you got a problem with it?
      What do you expect, I am in all kinds of pain, I havent got to ride in a week and a half and my Mille is wrecked.
      I am so desperate that I almost rode my buddies GZ250, you know, the Suzuki with the lawn mower engine in it? ;D

I'm just giving you shit Dylan, It's all good, I'll be riding again soon, I'm thinking of dusting off the SV today and mabe taking a little spin if my wife takes off, she would kick my ass.
      Maybe I will just sit on it while it is running and pretend. 8)
      OK, Im outta here, Peace out brother man.
      UCPI
      You Suck

Comment

i know the feeling man. i gotta get another bike when i get back. goose, got another bike i could buy?

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_j
          i know the feeling man. i gotta get another bike when i get back. goose, got another bike i could buy?
          Goose gots lotsa bikes, I seen em', yup, like a hundred or so, even gots a damn horse too, I think?
          You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_j

um, wasn't it you that sent me a link with a hurricane on a center stand? it is possible.

Eh. The 1k. was a sport tourer and would naturaly have a c/stand. The six hundo was considered a pure sport bike and the c/stand was just adding unwanted weight. Not that I didn't wish it had one for tire changes and whatnot.

Comment

Working...
            X