Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Install crash guards

2. Mount foot pegs onto crash guards.

3. Stretch out with your new freeway pegs and park your bike by rolling it on its side instead of using the kickstand.

Comment

Originally posted by SatanCruz View Post
      1. Install crash guards
      on a totally unrelated note, any one have a pipe bender that will bend 1" mild steel pipe?
      If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
        on a totally unrelated note, any one have a pipe bender that will bend 1" mild steel pipe?
        James, rally rodent needs a bi-curious flag on his listing
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
          James, rally rodent needs a bi-curious flag on his listing
          lol

i was wondering how someone was going to turn this gay!!!

no. thats not a challenge!
          If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

too late for that thailor!
            SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
            "- Ziad

Comment

I am pretty sure you'll all think I've gone around the bend, but I'd recommend doing yoga for joint pain. Only thing is, it may take a couple of months to make much of a difference, and you will have to keep on doing it on a consistent basis. I've heard from friends that acupuncture works well but never tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by ro-monster View Post
                I am pretty sure you'll all think I've gone around the bend, but I'd recommend doing yoga for joint pain. Only thing is, it may take a couple of months to make much of a difference, and you will have to keep on doing it on a consistent basis. I've heard from friends that acupuncture works well but never tried it.
                Body problems call for body work, and yoga will very likely help. Acupuncture, massage, physical therapy can also help.

NSAIDs and herbal remedies as well. Strength (resistance) training will help too, but it is crucial to get coached on form.
                "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

I heard if you do yoga you don'y have to get your bottom two ribs removed.
                  Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                  Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                    I heard if you do yoga you don'y have to get your bottom two ribs removed.
                    sweet! sign me up. thats a life goal of mine...
                    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
                    -johnny paycheck

Comment

So Adam was 1/2 gay?
                      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Does sucking your own cock make you gay? I think only if you take your own money-shot.
                        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by NYHC View Post
                          New low.
                          at least we can count on beau for something!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X