4th of July concert in Pozo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SatanCruz View Post
    I'm totally fucking confused. So we're not camping now? Somebody iron this out, I'm not lugging all my gear down for nothing.
    Now we're taking a hot air balloon to a sailboat and sailing all night. Bring your parachute and your water-wings.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

fOR ALL OF THOSE IN sc CHAPTER HEADING TO HOLLISTER IN THE MORNING TO JOIN UP WITH sf, DO YOU WANT TO MEET @ PERGS FIRST?

8AM?
      "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
      "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
      Kralizec

Comment

Sounds good to me

Does someone have room in a tent for me? I promise not to puke or give you a donkey punch.

Comment

Originally posted by SatanCruz View Post
          I'm totally fucking confused. So we're not camping now? Somebody iron this out, I'm not lugging all my gear down for nothing.
          Dude, some are camping and some are not; we're SLOSPECTS and we will find a place for you to sleep for you either way.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
            fOR ALL OF THOSE IN sc CHAPTER HEADING TO HOLLISTER IN THE MORNING TO JOIN UP WITH sf, DO YOU WANT TO MEET @ PERGS FIRST?

8AM?
            Attached Files
            Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Valgar View Post
              tHANKS bUDDY!
              "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
              "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
              Kralizec

Comment

Just a reminder for those riding down tomorrow morning...

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post

SF Vamps & Friends:
                Chevron at 6th & Harrison
                1000 Harrison Street
                Kickstands up at 8am.
                SC Vamps and Friends:
                Chevron in Hollister
                1390 Prospect Ave
                Kickstands up at 10am.
                Don't be late, stupid. Be gassed up and ready to go. Carry plenty of liquids, it's sure to be as hot as the devil's scrote.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
                  As far as I know, Josh and I are staying down in SLO on Saturday. Since we're riding all the way down, we may as well stay and hang out. I don't know about my other friend (Dave/Greener).

For the record I am down to stay until Sunday, and I don't mind sleeping in or out doors, or on or off or under carpet or hardwood.
                  -dave

Comment

Heh... you said "hard" "wood."
                    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Many, many thanks to SLOVMC for showing us a great time, as always. You guys rock, literally and figuratively.

And extra thanks to Lorey for picking up a bunch of drunk, obnoxious assholes in the middle of the night so we could make a lot of noise and pass out like so much dead livestock on her floor.

I really regret not bringing my SLR, but my crappy point-and-shoot photos from Friday night are here: http://wackyiraqi.com/photos/pozo

Good times.

Comment

I had a great time too. Thanks SLO for organizing this. The show was great, I really hope STE makes it up to SC soon. Special thanks to Sethzilla for the pancakes in the morning, Brad for driving my ass up there (and a bunch of gear) and Al for constant anal references. Can't wait to meet you guys again.

Attached is what was left of the crew when I left
                        Thanks again!
                        Shane
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good times, I had a nice quick-paced ride back up pozo and 58 behind some local in a lifted truck who was hauling ass.

Tried calling Collin and Al in the morning, but I guess I was up too early. I want to head back down there with the DRZ and see what high mountain road is really like..
                          Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of the SC/SF peeps for coming down to the show/campout. I had a blast and i hope you all did too! To anyone who didn't make it here's a sneak peek............

American Flag chaps? we gots 'em.
                            SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                            "- Ziad

Comment

Great to meet everyone, and huge thanks to Al and Lorey for putting us up.

Hot Pickle!
                              -dave

Comment

Originally posted by greener View Post
                                Great to meet everyone, and huge thanks to Al and Lorey for putting us up.

Hot Pickle!
                                for the record i did eat the hot pickle...

totally great to see everyone. props to ste. i had a blast glad you all did as well. thanks to everyone who came down for making the treck.
                                being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
                                -johnny paycheck

Comment

Working...
                                X